My world...

My world...










































That Lame weekend

I was meant to Post this as yesterday but I typed it in Document and was too lazy to change it. So;

SUNDAY, 18th February 2008

Oh man what
lame weekend. Well I guess it was alright actually. I was still kind of pissed that I couldn’t go to Tet Wee’s Chinese and farewell party. But I promise to make it up for the next weekend.

Hamish left to KL today. And it was kinda sad seeing him off. Well, im sure he had it worse. Chris K. and Dian were there too. But yea, even with such small history together im still gonna miss him. Ever since he left, gay jokes lost its fashion. Now all we have is to laugh at Chris S. for acting stupid in all his classes. He tries, but amateur he is. Dinesh covers my day with gayness which results to very good racist jokes! Not forgetting a Homo! LOL

(...)

We celebrate his departure at the airport restaurant with milkshakes. So enjoy and good luck with your studies Bro! Like I said, msg me when you come back or found me a girl! LOL

ANYHOO, I watched jumper today! Hurrah!

Verdict:
A-OK!

jumper-movie-stills-03.jpg

Watch it, its good. But disappointing story line, no structure. There were a few questions still going around which weren’t really answered so I just imagined the reasons. Most of it falls to the background of the characters. There weren’t enough explanations too so my point is, don’t think just watch the movie. Action scenes were godly!


Results: I want to be a Jumper!

There’s only one film I’m anticipated to watch now… He’s actually my favourite actor and the character he plays is my favourite hero after Superman. He’s the coolest professor or teacher in the world and even at 65, he still can kick ass with the end of a witty humor comment.

NONE OTHER THEN Dr. Henry Walton Jones Junior.

AKA, FUCKING
INDIANA JONES!!!

Yes, Harrison Ford is my favourite actor. Other then Han solo, unfortunately the other movies that were cool with him in it was ‘K-19’, ‘Air force one’ and surprisingly ‘Six Days Seven Nights’.

But it was Indiana Jones (and Star Wars) that gave it away! I love Radiers of the lost Arc. So the next film, Kingdom of the Crystal Skull WILL KICK NAZI’S ASS AGAIN!! Also, Shia LaBeouf will be in it. And he’s been Awesome ever since Transformers. Hated him before that. So +points for Indiana Jones.



On other note, LIVERPOOL LOST IN FA CUP…..AGAINST BARNSLEY! One of the worst second-half I ever watched. They made heaps of on-shots, like 20 but miss. GAAHH… anyhoo, that’s it for now.

Ta.