My world...

My world...










































A new member the the olympus family

SCRATCH Everything I said and call me a hypocrite! Or anything offensive, cause im rolling with Olympus again!!!

Ok, yea I was a bit down lately, but after handing in my DT coursework (to be replaced with a new one =( ) and my dad coming home from Singapore, I am again what Dian would say “A happy bunny!”

Why the sudden change? Well, it isn’t one of those moody phases that teenagers go through, it a new lens. Not just any lens, the ZUIKO HIGH GRADE GLASS 50mm F2.0 MACRO.

While half of you guys are thinking, “Lame…” WELL BECAUSE it is! SSOO LAME that when you first heard it, it sounds nothing…. But that thought drills deeper and deeper into your brain that after a few days, its finds it’s way into the ‘Awesome’ lobe!

And that is why it took me three days for a reaction! COME TO THINK of it, I have not really tested yet! WTF?! So, im gonna dedicate myself to show off some cool photo I took every two days starting tomorrow because its night already and it sucks that way. It will blind your eyes from the screen with invisible Awesome rays that has the magnitude a million times brighter then the SUN!!

Heavy…SHIT.

Anyhoo, now im back on my happy track, I NEED to sort out myself for BGIC. Running through the Chairing guide 101 not to make a fool out of myself and having much more sleep these days. Finally on the brighter things of life now but work will be gay after BGIC, so im contributing some now.

I don’t want this to be a long post so…

Peace.

P.S- "You know... when i asked for the lens right, the shopkeeper said "Hey...you got good choice sir. A lens like this for canon, can costs up to $2000!! See how good olympus ah? See how good i am" I told him it was for my son and he then said "Your SON?! Whoa! NO Need lor! Just get him the cheaper one!" =)" - My dad after he got back.