My world...

My world...










































The Strange Sunday

Hey guys!

How was your weekend?


Ok, whatever.
But hear my outing i had today first.... It's Sunday, and its usually family outing day; just jalan-jalan till we dont know where we're going. But today, we choose to eat at Fratini Yayasan, the port's view. Twas a slow start getting dressed and all and during that process i usually think forward what to bring. And its usually my camera. I really thought i should bring it today, but then i said "Nahh... its just Fratini, nothing interesting." And its true. I took a million photos of that place, what makes today any different...

I was wrong. The first thing we saw as we arrived at the entrance was people gathering around the restaurant and the steps entering to the water. I saw Nick taking photos of what seem to be a commotion infront of the restaurant as a few water taxis boats circling the water. Racing to the scene, i ran my eyes through the water in excitement thinking maybe someone is swimming a long distance swim-athon or whatever they call it. What i thought would be an average Sunday wasn't anything but average...
There, laid a body floating in the water; a corpse looking pale and almost fake to believe... but it was real. Along came my sister and mother to witness the scene, and even with warnings, 'curiosity killed the cat'.

It was kinda of disturbing as everyone was just taking photos and circling the body closer and closer without at least calling the police or what. Call me a hypocrite but i was thinking the same thing; annoyed that i didn't bring my camera. I took some shots with my phone but its not clear and deliberately did not want to close into the body. So maybe it was a good thing i didn't bring my camera now i thought about it -having a full sized photo of a dead man isn't a pretty sight.

So anyway, after i left and washed my eyes, haha nah i didnt, i went to meet up with Nick before going back in and have lunch. The heat of the moment dies really quick. Anyway, i might be just spazing out a bit, but still, that has to be the most disturbing sight I've get to seen. I was just thankful the body was facing backwards so all that was shown on the surface was his back and the tip of his backhead.

The commotion.

Surely there would be more info on it tomorrow in the newspaper. Who says there isnt enough excitement in Brunei?