Surprisingly a lot, not surprisingly-- all disorganized plans...
Heaps of ideas and things to do with friends and family; but one of my major things on the list is to make a viral video/blog of Brunei and its places... unknown places, more then the causal hot tourists spots. Its cool cause i gain knowledge of my country at the same time, its really a shame that i dont know more about it... its still under planning so no point talking about it.
While that is uncertain, what i have done over the past few days after exams finished was just hanging out a lot, some exercise and laze around at home. Heck, im now so addicted to this:
Its evils I tells yas!
I love it too much, i just hope i spend more bucks on what i plan to do with friends over the holidays than on games!
I also made a vest for my formal prom. Man, i hope i look uber hawt, yea?
Laters! Gotta main games lagi!
Plans for the holidays
Posted by Adam Hanif at Thursday, May 28, 2009


