My world...

My world...










































Good news & bad news of Jan 09'

Lets start with bad news; we always start with bad news first, so we can render ourselves to a finishing warm sigh that there will be good news coming afterward. So;

Bad news:

□ I’ve not study up to potential for my mocks exam, CURSE YOU PROCRASTINATION!

□ Exam starts in 2 days time, Tuesday the 6th.

□ I’ve reunited and began using my old deviantart account, adding more precious time lost.

□ Im already addicted to it.

Good news:

□ Im good lying to myself that I always have good news in life.

But in fact, I don’t. Though, at least I know where to dump my portfolio work—

“in a society where everyone greet each other works too nicely and no critics. Also, filled with lots of furries so, DO NOT WANT” – Picked that up from some website, only less profanity added.

This reminds me when mark was making an entry in this deviantart account, Perin, about choosing different roads in life where I responded:

“Life is like a wanker. Fun for a while when you’re young, but then afterwards, you realise you’ve just made a mess out of yourself.”

I probably picked it up from somewhere. Its like that section of one of the cracked articles: 7 Classic Disney Movies That Taught Us Terrible Lessons where ‘Cinderella’ was;

“Cinderella is forced by her bitchy stepmother to clean the house from stem to stern every day. The only thing that prevents her from swallowing a bottle of pain killers is her belief that someday her dreams will come true.

One day Cinderella plans to attend a ball thrown by the prince, but the fact that she has a cutthroat bitch for a stepmother completely slipped her mind. She is forbidden from going.

Luckily, it turns out Cinderella has a fairy godmother, who uses her magic to hook Cinderella up with a ride, a beautiful outfit and a pair of what would seem like grossly impractical glass heels. At the ball Cinderella uses her innate flirting skills and rocks the prince's world, to the point that the next day the prince whisks her away to be his princess.”

The Supposed Message:

Dreams do come true!

The Actual Message:

If you wait around long enough, the universe will practically hand stuff to you.

“She kept scrubbing floors and believing that, if she continued to wish very hard and take absolutely no action, everything would fall into place. And what do you know, the bitch gets a fucking kingdom out of it.”

===========================================================================
I’d like to say I hope the same things applies to me. Not becoming a princess and having a kingdom! Eh, F**k no. Just the dream part, damn it!


This is why I shouldn’t have a blog.

Gotta study! BYE!

Oh and if you do visit my dA, take note of the dates. I stop using it for 43 weeks and started again.



Watch your distance by ~JanuaryMyth on deviantART


Fuision' Part 7. by ~JanuaryMyth on deviantART




Chloe by ~JanuaryMyth on deviantART




Kitchen my lomo' by ~JanuaryMyth on deviantART




Love through lomo' by ~JanuaryMyth on deviantART