My world...

My world...










































Half of IB

SSSSShhhhhiiiii—

Ok, so it’s like this….

UBER. GHEY. TERM.

Never in my life have I faced sooooo many crap shoved up tightly in a short amount of time. Partly, because It was my fuc**king fault anyway….

Ok, sorry for the language but god it was stressing man. I mean, I didn’t realise how bad it was until the holidays started and I got myself together to finally think it all over for once!

Uugghh… Anyway, here’s what I accomplished:

Extended Essay – GODLY AWESOME. I wrap’d it up like it was Christmas yesterday baby! … Yea I didn’t get that either.

TOK – HORRIBLE. But I hate TOK. So it’s OK~ I’ll make sure the essay would be much better. K?

WHAT? RHYMING CUPLETS! Yyeeeeee~~ ghey. The Video i made for TOK was cool though. haha, the only good comments i received over the friggen 16 mins i talked for.... UUUGGHHH

GEO I.A – ANOTHER HIGH 5! This was actually by far the easiest. And I love it doing it. But I still need to type out this loose end and probably draw a map and a better diagram. Nothing more then 1-2 hours of work. CREDITS GOES TO SHIM FOR HELPING ME TO CUT DOWN IRRELEVANT STUFF! =DDD

D.T major project – Ok, I kinda made my report kinda made the report a bit hectic in the end. But im retyping some parts and just hand it into Mr. Wadkin’s pigeon hole anyway. Just in case he’s forgiving.

English World Lits – Ahhhh notice how I stop using the Caps lock? Cause this is probably what’s annoying me the most! I tried to make it better but my title is sooooo ambiguous that I cant even understand it myself! Yet, I don’t want to change it! So ok, this is probably the weight of my holiday but I’m certain I really want this done before the Mocks at least.

CAS – Im only putting this on so I can show you what else I finished but yes, I finished my CAS hours waaaayyy back. Before Qydah did. Haha. i was active for Badminton club, hope it continues on. My goal is to get up to 18 points against Adib next term. My record now is 11.

COME LAH!

BUT WAIT! Ah yes, I did mention Mocks. You see, to an IB student, revising without the burden to do most work is really gives this break the epithet “holiday”. So yes, im looking forward not to do any heavy work. Yes it’s scheduled thanks to Ms. Duece.

No, I’ve not started yet. Damn.

I’m also heading to U.K. tomorrow. Looking forward to seeing everyone there again! Plus I love the long plane journey there! Not the journey back though, cause, I know
I
would have school soon. And i still have to revice, finish up work and not forgetting to make LOADS of ideas for Art to make when i get back... So, for that, my dad was lenient to buy laptops for us! Well, actually, a loptop for my sis and himself. I’m sharing his. I don’t get one. Yet. Haha.

I don’t think I need one anyway. =SSS

Cause I know my parents are gonna secretly give it as my advance birthday present. Haha. I want this:


Nikon D3..!!! Pictures, Images and Photos


Or THIS!


Oh shut up. It’s cool, ok? I want it because we already have a Mazda 2, and I want to have a car. Convenient. In fact, the image shown is the Mazda 2 sport edition/version. I have the crappier older version. In Manual. Oh yea~

OH and also, I think im starting to take up film more then digital photography now. CHECK THIS OUT!

Films Films Films

For the past weeks, I’ve been playing around with a friend’s camera. I haven’t developed it yet, and im not mentioning it because I want to make a cool post about it with the captured images. So lets call this, CAMERA X.

It sounds sexy, unique, awesome, very important or special, secretive and I dunno, mysterious—ladies, isn’t that hot or what?

So I hope it would do some justice.

I guess that’s it for now. I’ll post some recent photos soon. Can’t be bothered now, got work to finish before my U.K. trip.

I still got the 'Bathroom' post to post! =D